Cigar City's 5 Beers for 5 Years
April 22nd - 5:00pm at Redlight Redlight Beer Parlour
Join Redlight Redlight Beer Parlour as they celebrate brewery Cigar City's 5th Birthday. In honor of this celebration, Cigar City has brewed a series of 5 different beers, each created by the five departments in the brewery. Redlight Redlight will be offering a flight of all 5 beers for guests to enjoy. Flight are $12:
- The Packaging team: Gose Ale with fruit and spices added to emulate a margarita.
- The Brewing team: American-style Barley Wine. This will be a unique take on the style by being heavily hopped with non-American hops.
- The Cellar team: New Zealand-style Double IPA utilizing hops from New Zealand.
- The Brewery Reps & Admin team; Imperial Oatmeal Cream Porter with lactose sugar, three types of chocolate malt and a generous amount of oats.
- The Tasting Room: A sour Florida Weisse with tangerines.
The event is on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 starting at 5 p.m.
Cigar City's 5 Beers for 5 Years Flight Nite will be at Redlight Redlight Beer Parlour. For more info on this bar, view their profile page.