Monster Mash Brewery Bash

October 26th - 5:00pm to October 27th - 12:00am at Orlando Brewing

Celebrate Halloween at Orlando Brewing with a pumpkin baked goods contest, costume contest, haunted tour of the brewery, live music, and a new seasonal beer!

Just south of West Columbia.
1301 Atlanta Ave., Orlando, 32806
(407) 872-1117
  • Monster Mash Brewery Bash is a Halloween event at Orlando Brewing near Downtown Orlando. Guests will be able to participate in contests for a prize. There will be a free tour of the brewery with a spooky twist. Orlando Brewing will be serving new brews, and drink specials will going on throughout the night.

    At this event, join the Pumpkin Showdown, a baked goods contest with a cash prize. In order to participate, register at Orlando Brewing with a $10 entry fee by Thursday, October 24. The entry form for the contest can be picked up at the taproom. On Saturday, October 26, participants will be bringing their best pumpkin treats: pies, cakes, cookies, or anything sweet. Submissions must be brought before 4 pm and judging will begin at 5 pm. The winner will receive 60% of the entry fee money collected, with the runner-up receiving the remaining 40%. Guests will be able to enjoy some of these treats so don't hold back!

    Starting at 8 pm, the Monster Mash Brewery Bash will have a haunted tour of the Orlando Brewing brewery. The tour is free and features spooky elements to enliven your Halloween experience. Orlando Brewing will also have a costume contest at 9 pm. Participants have the chance to earn cool prizes and to show off their creative finesse.

    Locals and visitors who wear costumes to the taproom will receive Hoppy Hour specials from 8 pm - 12 am. Orlando Brewing will be serving up their seasonal, cask conditioned Grateful Pumpkin Ale. Four live bands will be performing between 9:15 pm and 12 am. They include Flows Like Wine, On Guard, Northe, and Marshawn Jackson.

    4 pm - Entries due for the Pumpkin Showdown
    5 pm - Pumpkin Showdown, a baked goods contest
    6 pm - Cask Tapping of our pumpkin conditioned Grateful Pumpkin Spice Ale
    8 pm - Hoppy Hour pricing (until 12 am) for those in costumes
    8 pm - Free Haunted Brewery Tour (a haunted house) begins (runs until midnight)
    9 pm - Costume contest
    9:15 pm - Live music begins

    Monster Mash Brewery Bash at Orlando Brewing will be the weekend before Halloween on Saturday, October 26. For more information on Orlando Brewing, view their profile page.

Upcoming Events that also might interest you

Monster Mash Brewery Bash | Today's Orlando